Sour & Bitter Festival
Sour & Bitter Festival is a beer event that has taken place in Copenhagen, Denmark since 2012. The event is put on by the Danish beer importing company Drikkeriget.
The first Sour & Bitter event took place on May 12, 2012. The beer list featured both American and Belgian beers. The featured lambic brewery for the event was 3 Fonteinen, who brought several vintage beers along with two debut beers, and a return of a much sought after beer in lambic lore.
Lambic List, 2012
- 3 Fonteinen Oude Lambiek (4 Year Old), 75cl, 175Dkr
- 3 Fonteinen Armand & Tomme, 75cl, 125Dkr
- 3 Fonteinen Armand'4 Lente, 75cl, 250Dkr
- 3 Fonteinen Armand'4 Zomer, 75cl, 250Dkr
- 3 Fonteinen Armand'4 Herfst, 75cl, 250Dkr
- 3 Fonteinen Armand'4 Winter, 75cl, 250Dkr
- 3 Fonteinen Framboos, 2010, 75cl, 200Dkr
- 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze Golden Blend, 37,5cl, 125Dkr
- 3 Fonteinen Malvasia Rosso, 75cl, 350Dkr
- 3 Fonteinen Millennium Geuze, 75cl, 600Dkr
- 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze, 37,5cl, 50Dkr
- 3 Fonteinen Schaerbeekse Kriek, 75cl, 125Dkr
All of the lambics were available to take away for except for Malvasia Rosso, 4-year lambic, and Millennium Geuze. Framboos was limited to three bottles per person.
Lambic List, 2013
The second Sour & Bitter Festival, held on May 2, 2013 also featured Drie Fonteinen Framboos, Drie Fonteinen Oude Lambic, and Drie Fonteinen Armand & Tomme as well as other American beers.
- Sour and Biter 2, Invitation (2013) - http://drikkeriget.dk/SB2_Invitation.pdf